Saturday 20 March 2010

Morro de São Paolo


Ah, Morro de São Paolo. What an enchanting place! I have to admit, it is a very touristic place. Anyway, it has such a beautiful landscape, that you completely forget about everyone around you! I was staying in a small lovely posada, called Albatros. Now, you have to imagine the place with four main beaches, one after the other. On the first and the second, there are all the posadas and restaurants. I was staying on the third, which is already much quieter. But, if you walk a bit (like 20 min), you reach the beautiful forth beach: a dream of turquoise water, fine gold sand and palms and trees that provide shadow. I was staying there only 2 days, and I spent most of the time under one of the trees in this magnificent beach. I also explored a bit the village and the proximity of the lighthouse. I made party, I walked under the rain, I eat like a queen and I slept a lot. I also had a photo-shoot with Rui, the CSer I met in Salvador. He was so nice to visit me in Morro for a few hours. We made tons of pictures together, it was fun! I really enjoyed these days.
I also met some really nice people, like the daughter of the proprietary, Indira. She wants to learn Italian (someone has some suggestions to do an exchange?), she's a girl full of positive energy and I was lucky to meet her again in Rio. I also met two German guys, David and Chris. I went out to dance with them, and I had one of my best nights of my holidays, dancing on the beach with them! It was great. Chris remembered me somehow my swiss friend Chris (Blomy): both look like living in a parallel universe! :-) And finally there was Errico, a guy that has a Restaurant in Morro. We talked a little bit and I was impressed about all the places in which he already had a restaurant. He really enjoys his work! I think, I would never be able to work always with tourists. I don't have the patience for this.





Igor, a spanish guy I met per chance again in the evening



Praia 4



Rui



Rui and I



No idea who this is, but the picture is good!




David and Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment