Saturday 20 March 2010

Rio and CS


After only a few days in the paradisaic Morro, I had to go back to Salvador to go to Rio. On one side I was sad to leave this island, on the other I was exited to know the marvelous city. After a six hour trip to reach my hotel near to the airport of Salvador, after two hours of delay in the airport because of the rain and after have been placed in a new direct flight to Rio, I finally reached the international airport.
I already had organized my staying in Nelson's house, another CSer. So I met him for lunch time and from the first moment I felt like at home. He's such a great guy! I really felt totally comfortable and secure in his house. 
In the first evening in Rio, I went out to have dinner with some friends of Nelson: Simone and Michelle. We went to eat in a Japanese restaurant: we opted for a all-you-can-eat. I filled my self with sushis, sashimis, ... It was great! The girls wanted to know more about the CS project and at the end I had the possibility to stay at Michelle's place for the rest of my holidays! She lives in Ipanema, near to the most beautiful beach of Rio. I really enjoyed my time with her! She's, like me, a lover of series. So, as you can imagine, we had a lot to talk about. :-) And also for the rest, we found out to have many things in common. She always cared about me, which I found totally cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment