Monday 1 February 2010

The bell-man

On Sunday of the last week I had the possibility to go to swim with a few neighbors. There were a Brazilian girl, an Italian man and a Venezuelan guy. They all seemed very nice... We had a nice afternoon in a overfilled pool ("più che una piscina era una pisciata" cit.) and at the evening we went back home. Later on in the evening, my bell ringed. It was almost 23:00! I went looking who wanted something at that hour! It was the italian guy. I told him that it was very late, but it was impossible to get rid of him! After a while I just pushed him out of my apartment. The next evening I went to Luciola's apartment to talk about school stuff, to eat something nice (she's a great cooker!) and to have some fun. When I got back Petro Nudo (yes, this is the name of a flat mate I had last week) told me that a man was looking for me. I asked him if the guy was short, bad looking and quite old. He said yes: it was again the italian guy. The next evening he looked for me 2 times and the day after he bothered my flat mates 3 times! This was really too much! He used to ring after 22.00, an hour were most people would like to go to sleep! Well, I decided to get rid of the bell-mam forever. I ringed at his door and had a talk with him. Who knows me, knows what this means. I'm sure, he will never again try to ring my bell. Now I'm a bell-man-free girl and happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment