Monday 1 February 2010

New room

So, last time I wrote you that I was in a small crappy room without windows. Well, already the next day I was so lucky to get a new room in another apartment. I love this room, it's big, it has an own bathroom and it has WINDOWS! :-) In the apartment there were already two people, but after a few days I had the apartment all for me. It was great! Just hang out a bit, doing my work in peace.. Great! But the quietness didn't hold a long time: the apartment is again half filled with other 4 people. As they are Brazilians, they  have the "talking-gene" fully expressed, and no volume regulation... ;-) However, they seem to be all very nice! 

The living room

The kitchen


My new room with windows


The giant closet: a dream for every woman. 
The only problem is that I have not enough cloths to fill it up! ;-)


The view from the balcony

No comments:

Post a Comment