Monday 1 February 2010

Flying eggs

One day, after lab work, I was walking back home when I suddenly heard some music in the corridor of the school. I went to look and I saw a lot of girls giving away water bottles. I thought it may be a manifestation for water, or something like that. I asked a girl what was going on, and she explained me that it was a party for the begin of school. At least this was what I understood (ovvero, Roma per toma)... I was surprised about this whole enthusiasm that Brazilian students show for the begin of school! They were running and dancing, throwing eggs, color, flour and some other not identified liquids around... Then I've got pressed a piece of paper in my hand. It was the party for the Bachelor-degree! I really like this tradition! In Switzerland we don't use to run half naked around school, screaming! We just receive a piece of paper to our home via post...  



No comments:

Post a Comment