Monday 1 February 2010

Jesus

After this first day full of emotions (the idea of living with a psycho is not so easy to digest), I wanted to buy a diary  for myself to keep all memories. I went to the small shop in the school and a lot of kitschy booklets were starring at me, full of puppets, hearths, flowers,... I just wanted a "normal" diary, not one that projects me back to my sweet teeny years. I finally chose a black-white one that has some smilies painted on it. When I was paying, Luciola started to laugh, asking me if I understand what's written on the cover. I hadn't seen that there was written something: "Jesus é o amigo de todas as horas!" (Jesus is your friend at all hours). I started to laugh and I said "That's great, as I'm very religious"... ;-) Now Jesus is with me at every time, as also when we went to eat something for lunch in another city near Brasilia, some days later, there was written "Jesus" in giant letters just in front of me. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment