Sunday 24 January 2010

Brazil - primeiro dia

Oi my dears!



I'm now arrived to Brazil. The trip was good and kind of interesting. Imagine you see a very very drunk guy in the gate, before leaving and you hardly hope that he will not sit next to you. Now guess, what happens. Yes, he surely sits next to you!
Fortunately  he was kind (to me, not to the stewardess), but he stunk sooooo much of alcool, that I finally changed of place!
Then I  met a completely crazy brazilian woman and I finally reached Rio de Janeiro  after 14 hrs of travel. This city looks great! I had just to pass through it by car, to reach the other airport in the center for my flight to Brasilia. But the view  from the taxi was extraordinary!!
Then I had to check in for my flight to Brasilia, which had to leave at 9.35. It was 6.30 when I reached the airport. I tried to ask for a seat next to the window and Lucia, the woman of the desk said  there were  no seats anymore.. Great! Then she started to run. After 5 min she got back, telling me, that she's trying to get me a seat. I asked her, if she was looking for the right flight, at 9.35... She started to run again... After other 5 min she came back and told me that  she was trying to get me a place on the next flight at 7.30. I told her that I wasn't in a rush. Well, it seems that she was kind of in hurry, as she suddenly started to run AGAIN. After a while she got back AGAIN, telling me that I had to run with her now, as we were trying to catch the next flight.
It was very nice of her, to give her best to get me in the  next  flight, which I finally got. But I think she did it much more for her self than  for me: she was looking like a female James Bond, running holding  her boobs  with her hands, ready to save the planet! It was a great start in Brazil! ;-)
The weather is great! 30 degrees and sunny.
My apartment is nice, there are other 5 people living there. As I'm the last one arrived, I've got the crapiest room: a small room without windows. But, it's all for me.. So, hamna shida! And: I have a private bathroom!
That's really it, I have to check my legs now, as I feel how something is trying to eat me up! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey my dear ste... your first experience in Brazil doesnt sound too bad and I am SO happy for you that at least you arrived safe and sound in Brasilia! A room without windows isnt a great thing... at least try not to produce too much toxic air during the night to avoid killing your self without realizing it AHAH! I wish you AAAALL the best and looking forward to hearing the next news.. take care sweety!! MWA nabs

    ReplyDelete