Monday 18 January 2010

Santi el bravo


Intoduction: Santi (Santiago) is the 9 years old Son of the host-family and he's very attacched to Laura, my friend and his cousin.

I came back home one night, after I went out with Laura and I suddenly felt something strange by opening my closet.. There was some kind of cream on the grip.. Well, could be that’s some special treatment I didn’t noticed before for the metal.. who knows.. I went to the bath and brushed my teeth with a fucking toothbrush full of perfume. So I went to Santi and asked him what the hell was going on. He said: "I wasn’t it, I swear"! I just replied “yeah, of course, the angels were!”. And now, look on this: the angels went THAT day at 20.30! Exactly then he did that stuff… Incredible, no?! J I thought we now would need an exorcist, as the angels were not protecting us anymore and some bad kid took possession of Santi.
As I went to my bed I discovered salt and rice, wax on the bed and on the bottom… Then I really got mad! I went to Santi’s room and screamed to him “levantate y limpiame el quarto! Rapido!!!”, which means something like “get up and clean my room”! He still said that he wasn’t the one doing that.. At the end the whole family finished in my room, the parents shocked, the big brother laughing and Laura just wanting to sleep! Why he did that? I think he was jealous that Laura was going out with me and spending more time with me than with him.. And so I was there, with only 5 hours to sleep before the alarm had to ring, with this awful perfume in my mouth, my hands stinking of this cream and I really don't want to know what he used and were.
Fortunately, something like this happened only once! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment